The Weekly Round-Up 2013: Round 43
Good morning, lovelies!
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1.Being a blogger can be difficult at times between trying to be true to yourself, create interesting content and represent your life as what it is. Bonnie from The Life of Bon takes a look at the challenges she’s faced and also why she blogs.
2. As the Mister and I continue to toward our homemade holiday, I keep looking for gift inspiration. Loving this collection of handmade gift ideas from Lesley at By the Porchlight for great ideas.
3. These burlap candy canes, created by Katelyn at Learning, Creating, Living, is a fun alternative to a wreath for the door.
4. I’ve seen chalk paint used for a lot of things (hello, Pinterest), but I love this chalkboard throw pillow that Krista at The Happy Housie made. It’s a fun way to change up your living room decor anytime you fancy.
5. The Mister and I have declared Sundays to be Crafty Sunday in our house. I’ve been setting a pot of soup on the stove and we work on our gifts. So I’ve been on the hunt for new soup recipes. This French Onion Soup for two recipe, made by Christie at A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures will fit the ticket just right.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email