The Weekly Round-Up 2013: Round 39!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Good morning, lovelies!
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. Miranda from Slashed Beauty discussed a trend amongst young girls of posting youtube videos that ask if they are pretty or ugly. It makes me sad to see what beauty ideals can do to young women, but these just girls….and seeking validation on the internet shows you just where we are. I think we should all go hug the girls in our life and tell them how beautiful they are.
2. I don’t know about you, but as I’ve gotten older, I’ve become more selective of the people I spend time with, and Kita from KoKoa Magazine gets where I’m coming from. She shares some of the red flags that might cause her to back off becoming friends with some people.
3. A number of my bloggy friends are planning to approach this Christmas as a homemade holiday like us. I particularly like Suki from The Owl Club‘s take on planning a Care Christmas.
4. And Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos may be my co-host for this party, but her Friday Confessional post this week could not have made me more proud of her. So happy she is loving herself and being so brave. Serious one of my favorite reads all week.
5. And since we all need a little more stress relieving tips as the holidays approach, keep this list of ways to reduce stress, shared by Lyndsay from Fizzy Peaches, in your back pocket.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email