The Weekly Round-Up 2013! Round 37
Good morning, lovelies!
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. Melissa at Lulu and Sweet Pea discusses bullying and how she and her son handled a situation when he was faced with bullies at school.
2. Tanee at From Fat to Fit Chick has lost 200 pounds, and she discusses some of the changes that worked for her as part of her new lifestyle and weight loss.
3. If you’re looking for a fun, kid-friendly Halloween dinner, these witch hat pizza bites, shared by Christie at A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures, are a lot of fun.
4. Further fueling my kitten fever, Jennifer from Busy Being Jennifer shared adorable photos of her two kittens.
5. If you need a few ideas for the bar at your Halloween parties, check out the four fall cocktails that Heather from Glitter and Gloss collected.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email