The Weekly Round-Up 2013! Round 35
Good morning, lovelies!
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. I love a good list of life lessons…and this life manifesto shared by Aubrey at The Daily Simple has good food for thought.
2. Amber at Brunch with Amber has been actively focusing on performing a daily act of kindness this month, and she’s been sharing them on her blog. It’s been really inspiring to read about her experiences.
3. Since we all need a new coffee recipe on the regs, check out this simple Vietnamese Iced Coffee recipe shared by Chantilly from Chantilly Songs.
4. I don’t have cable so this probably won’t help me out much, but I’m really loving this television commercial workout that Katie at KTJ Weighing In blogged about.
5. I’ve been wanting to try grilled pizza for a while, so I was thrilled to find that Hannah from Flamingos in Raincoats shared THREE recipes for grilled pizza this week.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email