The Weekly Round-Up 2013! Round 34
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Good morning, lovelies!
I hope that y’all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. Pink Persistence gets real about things that women should stop doing now…such as viewing food as the enemy or setting deadlines for life events.
2. For a quick laugh, check out Northern Belle Diaries’ list of ways to get banned from the gym.
3. Check out why Busy Being Jennifer is wearing pink everyday in October.
4. Caseta de Paper gives you a list of six surfaces that people often forget to clean. I guarantee you’re probably overlooking one of these.
5. KTJ Weighing in gets honest about the reasons she joined Weight Watchers and some of her fears along the way.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email