Ten Questions with My Niece
I saw this a couple weeks ago on Everyday Life and thought it was a really cute idea. However, I have no children, so I had to wait until Christmas vacation to “borrow” my niece for the fun!
1. Why do you like being a kid?
K: You don’t have to work, and you get to live with your family. And you get to play more and have a lot of friends.
2. What is your happiest memory?
K: When it was my seventh birthday, my Nanny said “Happy Birthday” to me before anybody was up.
3. What do you like to do for fun?
K: Play with my friends, horse back riding and ride my bike
4. What was the nicest thing you ever did for someone else?
K: This kid in my class, he has trouble with his math so I helped him with his math.
5. What is the thing you love most about your brother?
K: I like that he is not born yet.
(Her brother is still a bun in the oven, so I think she was a little unsure how to answer.)
6. What do you think you’ll be doing 10 years from now?
K: I’ll be driving a Cadillac, and I’ll be a marine biologist.
7. What do you think makes a person good-looking?
K: If they brush their hair, dress right, don’t wear too much make-up. And for boys, don’t have a frisky beard.
8. What do you think your mom & dad do for jobs?
K: My mom is a pharmacist, and my dad drives the ambulance trucks.
9. What is the grossest thing you can imagine?
K: Someone that threw up in my face.
10. What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
K: Play with them, and on the holidays spend time with them on vacation.