Tag! You’re IT!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
I’ve been tagged by two different bloggers this week to answer some questions, and since the last two days have been a blur of caffeine and getting ready for a big talk for work, I thought I’d be a good sport and play along.
- If you could be any animal in the whole world what would you be and why? An owl because then I could go to Hogwarts.
- Say you’re a member of a opposite gender for the day- what would you do that you don’t normally? Um…I don’t know. The Mister is excited this week about getting mustache wax so maybe growing a mustache? But I think I’d need to at least a week for that.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? LOL! I can only pick one?!? Probably when people don’t realize that turn signals come standard with every single vehicle on the market. Really, you don’t have to get the next trim package, use your turn signals, people!
- Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed? In the winter, closed to keep the warm air in the room, and in the summer, open.
- If you could see just one musical artist in concert who would you pick? Wouldn’t it be cool to see the Beatles? Too bad that’s not an option anymore.
- You’re going on a road trip- which celebrity would you take along for the ride? Bradley Cooper, but he has to act just like his character in The Hangover.
- Who is your hero? I have some pretty awesome aunts….
- What is the most daring or dangerous thing you’ve ever done? I went skydiving last summer.
- Which one of the Seven Dwarves from Snow White would you be? (Happy, Dopey, Sleepy, Doc, Grumpy, Bashful and Sneezy to refresh your memories!) Doc for sure. I like to be the boss.
- Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? My aunt’s backyard in Washington. She lives in the middle of the mountains, and I’ve never seen so many stars as night. It’s just amazing.
- If you had to paint the front of your house a primary color, which one would you choose? Blue, and I’d leave my red front door and green awnings just to make the neighbors talk. =)
- What would I find in your refrigerator right now? Beer, juice, tea, lunchmeat and lots of cheese.
- If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money? Pay off all our debt, give a big donation to the church, take a helluva trip and then hire a financial planner. (Quick industry, statistics show that most people blow a sum of money when they win/inherit in in about three years because they don’t know how to handle money like that.)
- What makes you angry? A lot of things, but I’m happy right now.
- If you were written about in the newspaper, on the front page, what would the headline say? I’m feeling so creative today so I don’t have an exact headline, but it would be awesome if the headline touted my accomplishments as a young businesswoman. I was recently nominated for our city’s top 20 under 40, so I got close to a newspaper story.
- If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Ava Elizabeth, but I actually really like name. It’s unique and carries on a family tradition.
- If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional… with whom would it be? One of my brother and SIL’s neighbors so I could spend some time with my family on the West Coast. Christmas is too far away.
- If aliens landed in front of you and, in exchange for anything you desire, offered you any position on their planet, what would you want? To spend a week with my mom.
- If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you? Natalie Portman. She’s beautiful, quirky and brilliant.
- If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time? Travel with my husband a lot.
- What is your favorite color? Gunmetal silver
- What’s the most important part of the sandwich? The cheese, of course.
The next part of the tag is that I’m supposed to write 11 questions and tag 11 blogs, but I have to get back to work. So I’m going to tag whoever wants to play along and say answer as many of Alison & Natalie’s questions as you like. Also, be sure to head on over to leave them some blog love!
Happy Wednesday, loves!