Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Can you believe that it’s September already?! And now, the temps are really starting to heat up here in Columbia.
So a new month brings new goals, but first let’s review August! These were last month’s goals:
1. Start a 5K running program and begin training for the Color Me Rad 5K I’ve signed up for in September.
2. Examine for my green belt in jujitsu.
3. Spend some time journalling at least once per week.
4. Sit down with the Mister and update our budget.
5. Bake homemade bread and pizza.
6. Try my hand at making dill refrigerator pickles.
7. Go through my closet and make a list of office wardrobe staples that need to be replaced.
Of those, I started a running program and then promptly fell off the wagon between blistered heels and and that spider bite. And I completed goal two; read about it HERE.
All the rest didn’t happen….but that’s okay. I’ll try again.
Here are the September goals:
1. Get back to the running program and complete my 5K at the end of the month.
2. Spend some time journalling at least once per week. I’m making this an appointment on my calendar; just like I would a client or a class.
3. Get my jujitsu notebook updated and re-written with all corrections from my exam.
4. Sit down with the Mister and update our budget. We have to do this with the holidays right around the corner.
5. Bake that bread and pizza dough.
6. Go through the closet. My office wardrobe needs an update badly before the weather gets cold.
7. Help the Mister plan our fall garden and actually blog on our gardening blog.
Also, September brings about a new swap with Chaotic Goddess Swaps. This month, they are hosting The Favorite Color Swap.
This is one of the easier swaps. You send your partner a package with at least five items that are their favorite color. If you you want to join the fun, sign up before September 7.
And to celebrate the swap, there is a giveaway of a Steampunk Lightup Bottle from Live Steamy. Go enter HERE.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email