Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Good morning, friends!
I hope that this week is treating you well so far. I’m awfully excited because college football season starts this week. Go Gamecocks!
Anyway, it’s time to review goals and set new ones for September. Let’s look back at my August goals and see how I did:
Pick a paint color for the front door.Success! We love the new color.
- Start on the gallery wall in dining room. – In Progress. I’ve started identifying photos and art, but I’ll be carrying this forward in September.
- Post one renovation progress report. – Fail. I was hoping to get the gallery wall done before I took photos.
- Update my jujitsu notebook. – In Progress; I’ve been working on it, but still have a lot to do.
- Host a craft night at my house for my girlfriends. – Fail. I did invite them all, but we cancelled since only one person could attend; so we’re trying to re-schedule.
Based on that list, it doesn’t look like I accomplished much, but August was surprisingly stressful, so I’ll be happy with the progress I’ve made.
Here are September’s goals:
- Complete gallery wall in dining room.
- Take photos and post renovation progress report.
- Continue work on jujitsu notebook; finish current list and re-write next list (shime & goshin).
- Host a ladies craft night.
- Finish up housewarming gifts and mail to friends who have moved recently.
- Participate in the Meal Planning and the Good Vibes challenges.
I’m linking up with My-So Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen’s World for the Monthly Goals party. Click the button to link up.
What are your goals for the month? How did you do with your August goals?