Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
The weather doesn’t reflect it here, but I start to think fall once Labor Day is behind us, so yay!
It’s time to take a quick look at my goals for August and set some new goals for September. Here is what I hoped to accomplish last month:
- Keep at the remodel; post an update or two about progress here on High-Heeled Love. In progress – We’ve been making progress, but I didn’t get any updates posted.
- Complete the #NoExcuses 1500 in 31 challenge. Done – I finished the month up with 1520 minutes!
- Update my jujitsu notebook. In progress – I’m working on it, but I need to sit down and spend an afternoon really getting things up to date.
- Have a family meeting with the Mister to get started with the Dave Ramsey course. Nope – We really need to do this in September
- Help the Mister plan our fall garden. Update our garden blog. In progress – We’ve had a discussion of what we want to plant, but we haven’t made a formal plan. I did post two updates though!
- Start planning for the holiday season; handmade gifts take time. Nope – This HAS to happen this month.
- Thoroughly enjoy my birthday week and trip to Charleston. – YES!! The weekend was great.
So here are my September goals:
- Get a remodel progress report posted.
- Complete the #NOEXCUSES 1500 in 30 September challenge and the 30-day push-up challenge.
- When the weather cools off, start the Couch to 5K program and pick a race for October
- Update my jujitsu notebook before our clinic in October
- Have a family meeting with the Mister about that budget
- Make a holiday list and schedule and purchase supplies to get started
- Help the Mister start the fall garden
- Get supplies together at work for the September & October open enrollment mailings
What are your goals this month? Will you be linking up for the Monthly Goals party?