Round-Up! Round 9
Good morning, lovelies!
It’s Sunday again already, so it’s time for another Round-Up.
How about some holiday fun this week? Here are some of my favorite holiday-related finds this week.
1. We’ll start with this hilarious snowman video that Kelly shared. You’ll never look at a snowman the same way again.
3. I think the Mister should make beautiful book Christmas tree for me. It looks so easy to make and so festive.
4. This post contains the cutest Christmas shot I’ve seen this season. Warning: there is an adorable bare baby bottom. =)
5. Ashely from Mackey Madness called on her readers to share what they are doing to help others this holiday season. There are some great inspiration ideas for ways to pay it forward in the comments section.
And here are my other favorite reads this week:
1. Miss Angie is resurrecting the Fat-Ass Friday linky party at Health Not to Health Nut. It’s a great place to keep track of some of your health/fitness goals and progress.
2. Beth shared her homemade chai recipe on Living a Goddess Life. I love chai and can’t wait to try this recipe.
3. Following the rabbit hole of links that sometimes happens when reading blogs, I found this post about why this blogger chooses to write. I found it and the concept of Blog Positivity Week (which was held back in March) relatable. I hope that Blog Positivity Week will be an annual thing because I’d love to participate next year.
4. Meredith at One Sheepish Girl always has the most creative knitting and crochet crafts, but I die over this granny square gift bag. And as fate would allow, I know how to make granny squares, so I can can create this one.
All images via weheartit