Round-Up! Round 8
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Good morning, lovelies!
It’s hard to believe that it’s December already. It’s time for another Round-Up. Here are this week’s favorite reads. Hope that you enjoy.
1. Bon’s discussion of writing about the hard topics is really inspiring. Blogging is supposed to be about sharing your voice and opinions….and we can’t do that when we’re scared of the comments.
2. I loved From Mrs. Mama’s Women Connect ’12….a place for women to share who they are and connect with each other. I truly hope that she can continue this as a yearly link-up. My favorite post so far is my girl Jami’s post about struggling with being a new mama who can’t stay home with her. I can feel her pain and imagine this will be a challenge I will face one day.
3. With the holidays coming up, wonderful Christmas ideas a bountiful. I absolutely fell in love with the idea of leaving a magic key out for Santa. Another great idea for when I have a family of my own.
4. I’m dying over this DIY vintage-dining room table tutorial. I see a home project in our near future. And probably a dining room makeover. =D (Mister – consider yourself warned.)
5. This guest post on Everyday Life is written with you moms in mind, but there are some great money tips here for all young women.
image via weheartit