Round-Up! Round 7
I hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend! Here’s a quick Round-Up of my favorite reads from the last week or so. Perfect a lazy holiday Sunday morning.
1. Beautifully Rooted is one of my favorite collaboratory blogs. It’s a collection of thoughts, projects and ideas from a fabulous group of women of faith. I fell in love with this guest post last week by Deb, who shares about looking for beauty in a town that has face destruction repeatedly in the last few year.
2. On one of my first Round-Up posts, I linked to Expecting a Blessing, and the adorable godparent invitations for their adoptive son. Earlier this month, they flew to Taiwan to get their adorable little boy Levi. I can’t help but smile at the pictures from their first day together.
3. Lisa at Momma’s Me Time is sharing The Knitting Project, which is helping women in Ethopia get out of the sex industry and into a new lifestyle that supports themselves. It really gives you a new perspective on how good we have it here in the States.
4. You just can’t beat a blog post about mustaches. Take a little look-see at what Andrea says about her husband’s decision to participate in Novembeard.
5. I love Rebecca’s Mantra Monday series, and this post about making dreams come true is a must-read for all of us.
image via weheartit