Round-Up! Round 6
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
I’ve been trying to sneak blog reading in all week. It’s been difficult between the meetings, sales appointments and spackling of walls in the new office, but nonetheless, I have these lovely fun links to share with you this week.
1. I know. I know. It’s not even Thanksgiving, so Christmas carols shouldn’t be playing. I’m blaming the Holiday Mix Tape Swap. I found this lovely holiday mix that my swap partner Kaity shared on her blog last Christmas Eve.
2. I can remember having moments of self-doubt about my life direction in my mid-twenties in the same way that Erin talks about her 26th birthday approaching. I love the way that she lets these moments to be a springboard for her to examine and trust in her faith as well.
3. Isn’t this Harry Potter quilt just so fun? I can think of a couple friends that would love having this to snuggle under for movie night.
4. I follow a lot blogs that are “mommy” blogs, so I don’t get too excited over baby photos, but I absolutely fell in love with these photos of Lianne’s baby girl in ruffles and pearls. I’m dying over the jumper.
5. You really can’t go wrong sharing stories about your pups, and English must have been going for laughs with the story about when walking four dogs at once went awry. Plus she has a very cute picture of the four darlings, whose names are Sass, Rita, Ninja and Tetris.
image via weheartit