Round-Up! Round 3
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. It’s just about time to get back into gear for Monday, but for now, have a cup of coffee or tea and spend a few minutes checking out my favorite reads this week.
1. My SIL Mireya completed her first half-marathon! Check out her race recap. She makes me want to run a half, but for now, I’ll just stick with getting through the Color Run next month.
2. I’ve seen some fantastic ways to ask your friends to be a bridesmaid, but I love how Blessed Mama from Expecting a Blessing adapted one of these ideas as invitations to prospective godparents, and isn’t the little boy their adopting just the cutest?
3. Bon from Life of Bon always makes me laugh, but I especially love her husband’s plan to squelch her baby fever. Clever, clever man.
4. One of the prizes in the birthday month giveaway that I won was a lace headband from Sue at Chevron & Lace. I really appreciated that she also included a little note to let me know that there was a tutorial on her blog in case I wanted to make myself another. How thoughtful!
5. I always love to see Maxabella’s lovely party ideas for her children. She can do a themed party like nobody’s business. I adored these mousy little slumber party invitations for her daughter’s 7th birthday party. There’s a downloadable pdf as well.
If you’ve found something here that you enjoy or if you find something that you think I would like, please let me know. Thanks and have a happy Sunday!
image via weheartit