Round-Up! Round 2
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
I hope that you have all had a lovely week. Mine was hectic, but I did have Friday evening to myself. It was just me, a glass of wine and my blogs. So here were this week’s favorite blog reads:
- I don’t come across too many male bloggers, so I was excited when Nick posted on FB that he was going to start blogging again because his second baby was being born soon. This week, he shared his reflections on seeing his son for the first time.
- Mrs. Monologues made me smile and a little bit sad this week when she talked about a special moment of realizing her sweet kitty was getting to be a little older. She reminded me of our sweet Gracie Mae and how much I miss her.
- I seriously want to go live at Ricki Jill from Art @ Home’s house. She has some of the most creative tablescapes and dinner ideas ever. This week, she hosted a Fancy Dress Dessert Fete at the Leaky Cauldron. Last week, she held a Zombie Duck Booth at Le Mysterieux Carnival.
- You have to read the Coffee for Cause guest post by Marie from Listening Rather than Speaking about fighting children’s illnesses on Pointing Up. There’s a giveaway attached that ends tonight.
- If you’re looking for ways to improve your blog, I’d recommend reading these five tips by My So-Called Chaos. Be sure to look for the shout-out to High-Heeled Love.
If you’ve found something here that you enjoy or if you find something that you think I would like, please let me know. Thanks and have a happy Sunday!
image via weheartit