Round-Up! Round 12
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Happy New Year’s Eve, friends!
This week’s Round-Up is coming a little late since it’s taken a while to get settled after vacation. Also, I wasn’t really reading blogs last week; I was enjoying vacation time with my family. I hope everyone had a lovely holiday week, and that I’m not the only one who has to head in to work today.
Here are the favorite reads from last week.
1. I love Amber’s honesty in this post about the challenges her family faced in 2012. A lot of friends have been facing similar challenges with job losses and money worries. Times are hard…but I also love that Amber is looking forward to brighter changes in the new year.
2. Next year, I want a pink Christmas tree just like this one on At the Pink of Perfection!
3. Do you remember sneaking down the stairs on Christmas Eve/Morning to see what Santa left? Ducky’s reminiscing will definitely take you back there?
4. Christina from Easily Entertained has a birthday coming up, but instead of gifts, she’s asking her friends and family to donate to Charity:Water, which provides clean drinking water to people in the Tigray region of Ethiopia (where 60% of the population doesn’t have access to clean drinking water). I love this idea. She also has a fun giveaway if you participate.
5. You can’t beat home-made gifts. Check out the adorable DIY dinosaurs that Miss Chelsea made for her niece.