Round-up! Round 1
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
I’ve kind of been toying with the idea of a weekly round-up for a while. A lot of bloggers do it very well, and there are times that I’ve read something and really wanted to share it on my blog. Sometimes it’s a thought-provoking post or a good laugh or a giveaway that I know my readers would want to enter.
So this morning, I’m sharing my first round-up of things I’ve come across and want to share with others. I think I’m going to try to make this a weekend morning thing. You know some ideas to peruse while you’re enjoying that first or second up of coffee. Hope that you enjoy!
1. Texting while driving. It’s a pretty scary thing; The Vintage Apple shares some real statistics and video about why we all need to put that phone down while behind the wheel.
2. I love how real that Amy from At the Pink of Perfection is about her August No-Buy month. Not all of us are brave enough to share these feelings, but I’m sure that we’ve all had our moments of buyer’s remorse. I’ve attempted and failed at a no-buy a couple times, but I really want to get re-visit this after the holidays.
3. Miscarriage can be just plain heart-breaking, and I wish that no one had to be touched by it. I found it be very inspiring and brave of Jessie from House Without Elephants to discuss her experience in Finding Life Within Miscarriage.
4. I’ve mentioned in the past that I donate blood and platelets regularly. The need for all blood types is overwhelming right now, and I loved when Christina from Easily Entertained shared photos from AMC’s Zombie Blood Drive.
5. Finally, we all like the idea of saving a little cash. The April Blake shares some way she found wiggle room in her budget without giving up your daily coffee. Because, let’s face it, in my household that isn’t going to happen.
If you’ve found something here that you enjoy or if you find something that you think I would like, please let me know. Thanks and have a happy Sunday!
image via weheartit