Round-Up ’13! Round 6
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Good morning, lovelies!
This week has been a crazy one at work. I’m glad for a weekend to relax a little with some good food and some wine. Here are this weeke’s favorite reads.
1. I loved the idea of Hash It Out sessions, a new meme being hosted by The Carolina Country Girl. I agree with every word she has to say about Miss Tierra on the Bachelor and several more.
2. There is no arguing with Teresa about taking advantage of every experience every day, and that includes being photograhed even when we’re not comfortable with how we look.
3. I just discovered Dear Miss Traci’s blog this week, so please disregard that these posts were written in August. She’s getting married in May and will be gaining a step-daughter through the marriage. I love that she’s written a few posts on growing into the role of being a step-mom.
4. How about a “Hey Girl!” Valentine’s Day party? The idea is to create a Hey-Girl-i-fied photo or two using a man in your life. I love Ricki-Jill from Art @ Home’s contribution to the party. You can totally expect to see me creating my own Hey-Girls to link up before the party ends tomorrow.
5. Marvi Marti’s contribution to Friday Confessional this week was her love for local traffic reporter’s Dance Party Friday. I dare you to watch Gagnum Style video and not laugh. Though I have to say, I don’t envy the person who has to clean the pink confetti up.
And since it’s always flattering to see yourself on others’ blogs, here are other blogs where you can see my smiling face in the last week: Recommended Read at My So-Called Chaos
And now for a little announcement: These little Round-Up posts will be turning into a weekly link party. I will be co-hosting the party with Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. To grow our blogger community, we both think that it’s important to focus on each other.
So as you visit each other’s blogs this week, set aside a few minutes to talk about what you enjoyed on each other’s blogs. Then come grab the button, which will be available later this week, and create a Round-Up post of your own.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email