Round-Up ’13! Round 5
Well my friends, here we are in the month of February. Can you believe that January is already over. Here are my favorites this week.
1. Getting nitty, gritty honest on a blog is hard. Really hard. I have a lot of admiration for Taylor at Pink Heels Pink Truck‘s post about her relationship with her mother and how she can’t fix it now. It pulled at my heartstrings, and the lesson about being honest is so important.
2. Sometimes the hardest part of making a life transformation and getting healthy is learning when to take a break. Torie at Lattes and Love writes about learning this the hard way.
3. I love this defining moment story from Vicki at My Vickilicious Life, and the dodgeball memories it brings back.
4. I agree with every one of these statements by Whit from I Wore Yoga Pants to Work about the science of women. Seriously all the men in our lives should read this.
5. I know I’m a co-host in the Wino Wednesday party, but I still think that Danielle at Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl‘s idea of a wine and pizza pairing is such a fun idea.
And since it’s always flattering to see yourself on others’ blogs, here are other blogs where you can see my smiling face in the last week: January/February Vine Bloggers
P.S. Don’t forget that we have one more Wino Wednesday giveaway still running. If you’d like to win the World Market wine accessories, you can enter through midnight on Feb. 6.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email