Round Up ’13! Round 1
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Can you believe that it’s the first Sunday in 2013 already? I hope that everyone has enjoyed their start to the new year. After all the holidays it’s going to be hard to go back to a full week of work tomorrow.
But today is still weekend, so pour another cup of coffee and check out my favorite finds this week.
1. It must be winter time because I’m all about the bread to go along with hearty soups. In the next few weeks, I want to try this beer bread recipe from Painted Bliss; though I’ll probably have to steal a beer from someone to make it since she says to use cheap, cheap beer. Also this simple recipe for home-baked white bread has been making my mouth water.
2. I know, I know. Christmas is over, but Rebecca didn’t share her Christmas card flow chart until this week, and it was too fun not to share with y’all.
3. I really like this idea of a New Year’s monthly goals shared by Kit from Life of a Scott (in addition to the Monthly Goals party that Miss Angie hosts). You might see something similar to this coming soon on High-Heeled Love.
4. If you’ve been following the Round-Ups for a bit, then you know I have a lot of admiration for bloggers who can discuss the hard real-life topics….so it’s probably no surprise that I really admire Lena for being willing to talk about depression in her family and how they are dealing with the situation.
5. What’s better than a photo shoot of a cake smash for an adorable baby’s first birthday? A photo shoot of a cake smash for adorable twins’ first birthdays! Check it out on my photographer Chi’s blog.