PRETTY SPOOKY – Easy Halloween Nail Tutorial
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission from sales generated from these links at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of this blog.
Looking for a spooky nail look for October? Check out this new Halloween nail art tutorial from Julep that uses colors from their Happy Halloween Welcome Box. Get this 4-piece beauty box featuring a trio of spooky polishes and a gel eye glider for FREE when you join the Julep beauty box subscription.
- Paint one coat of orange 2/3 of the way up your nail. Let dry.
- Using a striping tool (or a toothpick!) to polish on black points.
- Polish the outline of the points with one coat of black polish.
- Add a top coat and you’re done!
- Julep Maven is affordable. Every month you get more than $40 of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (tip – prepay for three months at a time and save $15).
- Julep Maven is the only customizable box of full-size, limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations. That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don’t like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don’t want.
- Julep Mavens get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish, that adds up to some amazing savings!