Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
I never did get to writing on my October goals, but I wanted to get back on track for November so here are my goals for this month. Most of these are repeats, but if at first you don’t succeed, try again, right?
1. Eating breakfast! I know I’ve said this like eight zillion months now, but this time I’m trying something different. I started a 10-Day Shakeology challenge on Monday (thanks, Paulene
!), and I am proud to report I have had breakfast every day this week.
2. Re-start my Couch to 5K training. Obviously, I won’t have time to really get into it before the Color Run
next weekend, but that doesn’t give me an excuse not to complete this program.
3. Enjoy the Color Run
and run as much of it as I comfortably can. It’s an un-timed race, so I’m not going to sweat over this any further. I can pick another race at the end of the year to run time.
4. Purge in my office and get it packed for the big move at the end of the month. Paint the new office space and figure out a layout plan for the new space.
5. Finish all my Christmas shopping for my family. I’m about halfway done, and I want to enjoy December since these last few months have been so stressful. Thank goodness for ebates
…at least I’ll get a little cashback along with my online shopping.
6. Remember that even with the stress of moving offices and the holidays coming, take one evening a week to have fun…either by myself or with the Mister. I have to take care of me, no matter how crazy life gets.
Want to play along? Click the button to link your goals up with My So-Called Chaos.