Monthly Goals: June 2014
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
It’s been a few months since I’ve joined up for the Monthly goals party, but I wanted to get in on the party this month.
Maybe it’s because June started on a Sunday and lined up with the first of the week or made it’s just that we have some big projects going on this month, but June felt like a fresh start and a good time to take some assessment of goals.
Here are my goals for the month of June:
- Work with the Mister to complete at least 90 percent of our living and dining room remodel. (Check out our first progress report.)
- Do some sort of movement/exercise everyday….some of this will include the physical labor that comes with a home project.
- Get back to running
- Finish up all reading for my leadership course and graduate
- Order new calendars and structure more effective time management for work
- Update my notebook for jujitsu; discuss with my sensei what is needed to complete next promotion.
- Get to work on that training to complete promotion by my birthday in August
- Enjoy my vacation
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email