Monthly Goals: August 2014
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Here we are at the beginning of the month. It’s time to take a look at the goals from last month and set some new ones for August.
Here’s what happened last month in July:
- Get that remodel done…I really want to host a cookout at the house for my birthday in August. – We had a little too much going on last month to make it happen before my birthday, but we are inching along. Look for a recap soon.
- Continue adding movement/exercise every day. Nope.
- Order those calendars and use my time more effectively at work. Done; the calendars came in, and I’m adjusting to blocking my work day off on an hourly basis.
- Update my jujitsu notebook. Sort of…I’ve taken a ton of notes since my recent promotion meaning I’m learning new techniques, but I haven’t gotten things re-written from my scratch notebook to the proper nice-to-look-at notebook.
- Start the Dave Ramsey course with the Mister. Not yet…we need to have a family meeting to get this going.
- Try our hand at making salsa and pickles. Look for progress on our garden blog. We made pickles; salsa isn’t going to happen. No blog updates in July – boo!
- Do something fun with the Mister on July 4th. Yay! We had a great time swimming at his dad’s house and gorged on barbeque.
So here are my August goals:
- Keep at the remodel; post an update or two about progress here on High-Heeled Love.
- Complete the #NoExcuses 1500 in 31 challenge.
- Update my jujitsu notebook.
- Have a family meeting with the Mister to get started with the Dave Ramsey course.
- Help the Mister plan our fall garden. Update our garden blog.
- Start planning for the holiday season; handmade gifts take time.
- Thoroughly enjoy my birthday week and trip to Charleston.
Want to play along? Click the button to link up: