Monthly Coffee: My Favorite Blog Posts from July
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchased made via these links. Thanks for your support of my blog.
Welcome to the Monthly Coffee, a little linky party hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you’ve read this month.
Let’s grow our blogger community by sharing the best posts you’ve come across. You’ll find new blogs to read, and we’ll all make new friends.
So, pour yourself a steamy beverage and share your favorite reads this month. That said, here were my favorite reads lately.
- The book version of the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child screenplay is available, and we’re just month’s away from the Fantastic Beasts movie opening; so, I’m immersing myself in all things Harry Potter. One favorite is this list of the best spells from the series, compiled by Beth from Printcess.
- If the summer heat saps your motivation to push it during your workout session, you might need to check out this Ultimate 90s Playlist, shared by Fit Bottomed Girls, to get you moving.
- Reading this post from Wonder Forest about why you should keep a journal and how to start reminded me of how much I miss writing simply for my own benefit. It’s definitely time to carve some time out of my schedule for a little journalling.
- I had to chuckle at the story of writer’s block that Laura from I Heart Planners experienced recently while writing her post about overcoming writer’s block. There’s no way to avoid writer’s block altogether when you blog, but it is handy to have some methods for busting through.
- If you’re looking to increase your blog’s exposure and social sharing, this collection of tips get more social media shares from Uncork Your Dork will probably be helpful. She regularly gets more than 300 shares per post and has some good ideas.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up post here: