June Goals and Habits
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of my blog.
Happy Monday, friends!
I don’t know how we’re already in the month of June, which means it’s time to review this month’s goals and habits. I realize that I say this every. single. month, but this year seems to be just flying by. I don’t know if it’s because I have such big long-term goals or that we’re older or what, but I kind of miss those days as a kid when the summers seemed to last forever.
Anyway, I don’t think that I’ve shared monthly goals here on High-Heeled Love in a while. Since goals for June was the focus of my coaching call on Friday, I’m going to loop y’all into what I’m working on.
June 2017 Goals
- Review client files and updating my CRM to identify cross-sell opportunities – complete 100% of files in my first file cabinet.
- Spend at least 2 hours each week contacting identified cross-sales to set sales appointments.
- Write and deliver my article about winning an exam scholarship last year for our jujitsu organization’s digital magazine.
- During my weekly planning meeting, identify at least 2 hours each week to work on inventory for my Etsy shop.
- Earn at least $250 in side hustle income to pay toward debt.
Monthly Habits and Intentions
I’ve also decided that starting this month, I want to really focus on identifying and establishing specific habits, which is what my Commit 30 planner is designed for. For June, I’m intentionally focusing on meditation and journaling daily.
Not only are these habits that are practiced by many successful entrepreneurs, they are also practices that help me feel more focused and organized mentally when I am practicing them. In the past, I haven’t been able to stick with either for more than a week at a time. This month, I’m building them into my power hour morning routine, starting today.
Long Term Goals
One of the things that my coach and I have also identified is 90-day goals, with one overall Keystone (Push) goal. You’ll notice that most of my short term monthly goals support the long-term goals.
We worked on these in May, but since I didn’t have a goals post last month, I didn’t share them then. Now I’m choosing to for the sake of accountability. These goals are due August 1:
- Review and update clients for two file cabinets; identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Keystone: Sell at least 12 new policies from identified cross-sells.
- Plan a trip for the Mister’s birthday
- With my sensei’s permission, begin working on techniques needed for my next jujitsu promotion; write out 100% of new techniques in my notebook.
- Pay off Mastercard balance and close the account.
My Friends’ Monthly Goals
Once upon a time, I would have linked this post up with Monthly Goals party, but that party isn’t active anymore, so instead, I’m going to share a few friends’ June goals posts so you can love on them as well:
What are your goals for the month of June? How are you doing toward your long-term goals for the year? Are there any new habits you’re working on this month?