Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
I thought it would be fun to link up with Miss Angie at My So-Called Chaos this month for her monthly goals party. I know June started last week, but who can really start new goals on a Friday? So here are my goals for the month of June:
- Eat breakfast every morning and take my vitamins everyday. (This is something I’ve been saying I need to do for way too long.)
- Limit eating out to no more than one night per week. We need to keep more money in the savings account.
- Add one more workout per week to my schedule beyond my regular jujitsu training. Jujitsu is awesome, but I really want to be doing more…either yoga or running.
- Spend more time journalling and writing for myself. Blogging is awesome, but I need to work more on my creative writing, and some of that just isn’t ready for public consumption.
- Finish up a couple craft projects that have been hanging around the house for way too long.
- Work with the Mister to get our bathroom ceiling painted.
If you want to play along, click the button at the top of the post to link up with Miss Angie.
Also don’t forget, that I’ll be hosting Mamarazzi’s Happy List and Friday Confessional linky parties while she’s on a bloggy break. Be sure to grab Happy List button below and swing by to link up tomorrow.