It’s a busy Monday
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Since I don’t have the time or anything too interesting to share, I’m going to answer questions that Brittany at Living in the Moment tagged me on last week.
1. What’s your guilty pleasure?
I’ve mentioned this before, but I watch entirely too many CW tv shows…Top Model is probably my guiltiest pleasure amongst them all. And I think I’ve mentioned my shoe addiction; I sure love a pretty pair of heels.
2. What’s your secret artistic talent?
Hmmm…I can crochet and do a lot of crafty embroidery/beadwork. I don’t know that it’s a secret; I just don’t have much time for crafts these days.
3. If you could have one member of personal “staff” (a nanny, a chef, a housekeeper, a butler, etc.) which would you choose and why?
Oh, I could definitely use a housekeeper or a personal organizer. I’m a pretty clean person, but I have a much harder time reducing clutter.
4. What would your last meal be?
Sushi or pizza. I love them both.
5. If you could have a different name, what would it be?
When I was a kid, I hated my name, but now I love Aubrey because it’s unique. I don’t think I’d change it.
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
People who don’t use their turn signals. They come standard with every vehicle. Learn how they work.
7. What value is priceless to you in a close friend?
Making me laugh is pretty high on the list.
8. What are you most looking forward to about the upcoming holiday?
Baking! I can’t wait to make cappuccino flats; I didn’t have time last year. Look for the recipe to come soon.
I’m not tagging any one to play along, but if you’d like to please feel free to answer Brittany Ann’s questions. Leave a comment here and on her blog if you decide to jump in. And if you’re not reading Living in the Moment, you really should be. Brittany Ann is a fantastic writer.