Happy List, Week 3
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Good morning, everyone! I hope that you’re having a great weekend. Here are five things that are making me happy this week.
1. On Monday, I took an extreme couponing class, and it was amazing how much money you can save on your grocery and drug store purchases. Between a couple small trips this week, I’ve saved about 45% on the bill. And I’m using some of these deals to start setting aside gifts for Christmas this year.
2. My husband just set a cup of freshly brewed coffee next to me. He makes me a cup every morning with our French press. There is nothing like starting the day off with a hot cup of coffee and a hot man who loves you 😉
3. My best guy friend Rob’s birthday was Saturday, and I got to spend the evening with him in Clemson. We went out for a yummy Italian dinner with some friends. Rob and I have been friends for nearly 20 years; I don’t know what I’d do without him.
4. This may not mean much to most of you, but I got my best tank of gas ever last week in my new car. I got a Prius about six months ago, and last week I got 492 miles to the tank. I heart my Prius.
5. I’m trying to work out a trip home to Michigan over Thanksgiving to see my family. I haven’t been home in a little over two years, and I think it’s time for a trip just to visit – no funerals or weddings.
If you want to play along, click the button at the top of the post to link up with Mamarazzi. This a good week to start joining because she’s going to start doing a monthly giveaway for just Happy List Participants.