Happy List: A little late
1. I’m HAPPY to have a couple fun swaps to participate in this month. I’m joining Beth and Angie, who organize swaps at Chaotic Goddess Swaps, for their Mug o’ Comfort swap. You send your partner a mug and goodness to drink in it. Sign-ups are open until April 9, so go join the fun!
After reading out it on Angie’s blog last week, I also signed up for the April Music Mixup, which is hosted by The K.O. Story. This is a monthly mix cd swap, and April’s topic is “Inspiration.” I’m really looking forward to going through my iTunes library to put together a fabulous playlist for my partner, Becca from Everyday Life.
2. When I got home on Monday, the Mister took me out to lunch, and then I headed home to get in bed. Red-eye flights are no joke. I was HAPPY to see a stack of fun mail waiting for me on the counter, not the least of which was my new Thirty-One tote from my good friend Janna. She also included some fun shoe-related notepads, which make me smile.
Janna also has a giveaway going for another Thirty-One tote, which you might want to check out. I have this tote as well and love how much stuff it holds. If you decide to enter, let her know that Aubrey from High-Heeled Love sent you.
3. The Mister and I are headed to Burbank this afternoon for the AJJF National Convention. I’m not looking forward to more time in the air, but I am looking forward to this event. The Mister has attended this event a couple times over the years, but this is my first convention and my first jujitsu event away from our school. Plus there will be a Hawaiian luau; how can I not be HAPPY about that?
|Source: AJJF convention site|
4. Speaking of travel, I’ve been pretty quiet about details of the Las Vegas bachelorette trip. We had a fabulous time, and I want to share more with you when I have my photos arranged and edited. For now, I’ll share this picture from dinner, which makes me HAPPY to look at.
5. Finally, I was a little bummed that I was out of town for this little one’s first Easter. Luckily his mama was kind enough to text me this picture of Sweet Baby A and the Mister that morning. It was a HAPPY surprise. Now I need to head home soon to see my other little man, Sweet Baby TJ.
Want to play along? Click the button to link your happy list with Art @ Home.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email