Happy List 9.26.11
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
My Happy List is so full this week, I almost don’t even know where to start. Last week was a great one filled with travel, friends and PINK!
1. I got to spend an amazing weekend in Washington D.C. with Janna and Amy. These women are so awesome, and I was so glad to finally meet them in person. We had fun sightseeing on Thursday, and then there was the 3-Day Walk. I’ll tell you more about that later this week.
2. Getting to hang out with a friend that I grew up with while in D.C. Sunday morning, I connected with one of my childhood buddies for brunch and a little shopping before I hit the road for home. She took me to this little Korean bakery where they had the cutest cakes. Don’t they look yummy?
3. Coming home to a pristine home. My Mister is awesome. He cleaned the house just so that I would arrive home to a calm, peaceful environment. I’m so lucky to have a thoughtful, loving husband. All I had to do was throw my clothes from the trip in the laundry.
4. Pumpkin ginger soup. Yum! I had a bowl of this on Thursday night when we went to Raku for sushi. It was so yummy. I will find a recipe for this to make at home this fall.
5. Sightseeing around the Capitol. It’s hard for me to believe that I’d never visited Washington D.C. before this weekend….Now I can’t wait to go back. My favorite monuments were the Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial and the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial.
If you want to play along, click the button at the top of the post to link your Happy List up with Mamarazzi.