Happy List 9.11.12
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
The Happy List linky is hanging out on Art @ Home this week while Mamarazzi is on a bloggy break. Be sure to stop by to link up and thank Ricki Jill for keeping the party going.
It’s been a few weeks since I’ve had a Happy List post, so here’s what’s making me smile lately.
1. We had a fabulous trip to Michigan to visit with my family. The weather was gorgeous, and we had a great picnic on Sunday with many of my cousins and my aunts. The Mister and I had a good time sharing the driving duties on the road trip, particularly in Ohio on Monday coming home….and the Mister enjoyed himself so much he’s suggesting we make it an annual road trip. HAPPY!
2. It’s starting to feel a little like fall weather here in South Carolina. After the record-breaking heat this summer, having some cooler temps are really making me HAPPY. We’ve turned the air conditioning off the last few day; it’s so pleasant to sleep with the windows open and have fresh air.
3. While we were in Michigan, we stopped by Pottery Barn where I picked up a new quilt for the bed for an amazing price. A great deal always makes me HAPPY. I put it on the bed this week, and I’m loving how it gives the room an instant makeover.
|Source: South Gamecocks Online FB page|
4. My Gamecocks are ranked number 8! I know we’re only in week two of the season, but I’ve been a fan through some pretty awful seasons, so being ranked in the top 10 is cause for celebration in my book. Fewer things make me HAPPIER than seeing my team winning.
5. Lots of fun bloggy things make me HAPPY. Here’s a few of the fun bloggy link-ups and parties to join in on this week:
|Sign-ups for the Swapoween are open this week|
|Summer Smash Party is Thursday|
|First meet-up for the Palmetto Bloggers is Saturday|