Happy List 7.31.12
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
1. Saturday morning, the Mister and I spent some time streaming of the Olympic Judo matches. It was a lot of fun, and it made me HAPPY that because of my jujitsu training, I was able to appreciate a lot of the technique in the matches.
|Source: NBC News|
2. Tomorrow is August! I’m so ready to leave July behind….and my BIRTHDAY is two weeks from today. Let the birthday month commence!
3. Tomato sandwiches from our garden really are the highlight of the day. I’m going to be so sad when we stop getting tomatoes; we’re down to one plant now. However, that one plant is the persimmon, which is my FAVORITE! And it’s just starting to produce.
4. I got a super fun “Aubrey Box” last week from my swap partner Megan in the Mascara and Lipgloss Swap last week. The link up is next week, so I’ll show you all my goodies then, but for now THANK YOU, Megan.
|Follow Megan on twitter.|
5. Catching RAINBOWS outside after the afternoon storms. Last week, there was a double rainbow when we stepped out for diner. I might complain out the heat of SC summers, but this really is treat.
Want to play along? Click the button to link your Happy List up with Mamarazzi.