Happy List 7.24.12
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
1. It was so nice to pull up to the house yesterday and find that one of our neighbors had done us a favor and mowed our front yard. We don’t know who it was, but it was such a thoughtful gesture.
2. I have an appointment to get my hair trimmed tomorrow, and I am so looking forward to it. I’ve been trying to grow it out the last couple months, but it’s in the awkward driving-me-crazy-in-this-heat phase. Having a little shape will probably make it behave better.
3. Seeing our niece’s cute little baby belly makes me smile. She’s going to be an amazing mother, and we’re so excited for her.
4. Hershey’s Kisses Special Dark. Enough said.
5. Popping a fun swap package in the mail makes me happy. I’m a bad blogger and didn’t introduce my partner for the Mascara and Lipgloss Swap; meet Megan from MADNESS. She lives right down the way in Athens, Georgia and looks like she has a lot of fun with her husband. She doesn’t have a button for her blog yet, so I’m
stealing borrowing this fun pic from her blog.
|Be sure to swing by Megan’s blog and say hi!|
Want to play along? Click the button to link your Happy List up with Mamarazzi.