Happy List 7.24.11
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
1. At the top of my Happy List this week was a girls’ adventure yesterday. If you follow me on twitter, then you already know what we headed off to do, but if not, I’ll be sharing pictures tomorrow. We’ve kind of started a Ladies Adventure Club. Our next trip is camping and whitewater rafting.
2. Haircut! My SIL Mireya sent me this cute photo of Katie Holmes as a suggestion.
And using that for inspiration, this is what we got:
I’m loving how short it is again, and it feels so much better in this summer heat.
3. My bestest Kate got engaged! Her boyfriend proposed on a recent trip to the Grand Canyon – a beautiful backdrop and a beautiful ring.
4. Cherries are in season and on sale. Yum!
5. I’m getting a newer laptop. I love my little 13-inch Powerbook, but she is long in the tooth. The Mister is giving me his Powerbook because he got a Macbook Pro from his dad. It’s little bigger and newer than mine, which is a reason to celebrate. Next time I get the newer computer. =)
Do you want to play along? Be sure to click the button at the top of the post to link your Happy List up with Mamarazzi.