Happy List 7.23.13
1. It makes me HAPPY to head to the store to buy groceries for the week and to spend less than $50 on food. We have so much produce from our Brown Box Veggies that we barely needed anything.
See the eggplant? I’m excited to be making eggplant pizzas for Friday Night Pizza Night at our house!
2. How can I not be HAPPY to see cute kitty cats? The Mister has been cat-sitting for a neighbor the last few weekends since she does a lot of weekend trips. She has an older cat named Raymond, and he’s my buddy.
And let’s not forget Monkey, whom we became buddies with a friend’s party over the weekend.
3. Lately, the daily truths from Brave Girls Club seem to speaking to me directly. I’m HAPPY to start my day with words of encouragement.
4. I’m not happy that my afternoon appointment cancelled on me today because she is sick. I never want to hear that my clients are not doing well, but I am HAPPY that now my day won’t be so crowded and rushed. Sometimes you have to look for a silver lining.
5. Blog friends make me HAPPY. Last week Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos and Beth from Living a Goddess Life both wrote their sponsor intro posts, and I was thrilled to see some kind words about this blog.
Want to play along? Click the button to link your Happy List up with Ricki Jill at Art @ Home.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email