Happy List 6.19.12
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
1. I am HAPPY and enjoying celebrating the Mister’s birthday week. We have lots of yummy meals planned all week before his dinner party at @116 State on Friday.
2. I am HAPPY to see gas at a somewhat “normal” price. I wonder how long it will stay below three dollars a gallon. (Oh yeah, and it’s been a while since I espoused how much I LOVE my Prius!)
3. Brunch makes me HAPPY. The Mister took me out on Sunday (again at @116 State), and I had yummy three potato hashbrowns with eggs.
4. Meeting a friend for beer and cheese fries at the end of the a stressful week makes me beyond HAPPY. Sometimes you just need to indulge.
5. And finally this monkey makes me smile. Just because. HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY.
Want to play along? Click the button to link your Happy List up with Mamarazzi.