Happy List 6.18.11
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Hi everyone…sorry about the brief blogging hiatus. The last two weeks were hard ones, and I don’t like to spread a lot of sadness on my blog.
Which is all the more reason for me to participate in Mamarazzi’s Happy List this week. It really is important to count and be thankful for all the little blessings in our lives and focus on the positive. Here’s what is making me smile these days:
1. Finishing all the Harry Potter books in time to go see the movie with the Mister. I thoroughly enjoyed going on a dinner and a movie date, and I thought the final movie was really well done.
2. Spending Saturday afternoon at the pool with the Mister and his family. I got to play all afternoon with one of our nieces who is 2 1/2 years old. You can’t not smile around a child that age.
3. Rearranging our bedroom furniture. We moved my bookshelves so that now I have a little reading nook, which has been wonderful.
4. Watermelon from our garden. Yum, yum, yum.
5. New shoes. This pair arrived from Shoe Dazzle last week. I’m really looking forward to going out in these babies.
Want to play along? Be sure to click the button at the top of the post to link your Happy List up with Mamarazzi.