Happy List 6.12.12
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Mamarazzi is taking a little bloggy break to enjoy some summer fun with her family, but that’s no reason for the rest of us to skip our favorite linky parties. If you want to play along, grab the button, tell us what’s making you smile this week and link up below. Then be sure to go visit other the links and swing by Mamarazzi‘s blog to tell her how much you miss her.
1. One of the best ways to start your week off HAPPY is to win something. I got an email from I Heart Heels that I had won their giveaway for a 50 dollar gift card to Shabby Apple. Yay! I think this dress may finally be coming to live in my closet.
|New Caledonia dress by Shabby Apple|
2. Going to the pool really makes me HAPPY, especially after a long day when it’s hot outside. We’re lucky that all of our parents have either personal or neighborhood pool and that they are will to share with us. This weekend, we were fortunate enough to spend some pool time with the Mister’s father and my parents.
3. And home-made guacamole goes hand-in-hand with summertime and the pool. Now if I could just get a margarita, I’d be super HAPPY.
4. This quote by Real Simple is worth remembering.
5. Brainstorming on a new giveaway makes me HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY! Back in April, my little blog passed the 200 followers point! I’m so flattered that so many people come by to say hello and see what I have to share. I intended to have a fun giveaway back then, but took an unexpected bloggy break. Well, I’m now planning that overdue giveaway as a way to say thank you. Stay tuned for details within the next couple weeks.
Okay, now it’s your turn. What’s on your Happy List this week? Please leave a comment after linking up below, and thanks for playing along!