Happy List 5.28.12
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
I hope that everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend! I’m playing along with Mamarazzi this week in one of my favorite linky parties, Happy List. It’s so important to focus on the good in our lives. Here’s what’s making me smile this week.
1. I am HAPPY to be feeling better. I woke up Saturday feeling normal and headed off to jujitsu with the Mister; we had such a good workout. I am so glad that I didn’t spend my holiday weekend sick.
2. I am so HAPPY that we have a short work week this week. Even though it doesn’t really change the amount of work I have to do, there is just something about a four-day work week that it awesome.
3. The Mister and I went this weekend to Home Depot and picked out a new grill for him as an early birthday gift. His birthday isn’t for another few weeks, but it makes me so HAPPY to spoil him anyway. He’s takes good care of me, and I like to do nice things for him, too.
4. We had a few friends over for burgers to test out said new grill. Feta burgers and fresh potato salad make me beyond HAPPY. It was also awesome to make a cucumber salad with veggies from our garden.
5. My pups make me HAPPY. They are such sweet, good girls.
6. It’s definitely summertime. It was over 100 degrees on Sunday, and we’re starting to see afternoon thunderstorms, which I love. I’m also a big fan of pool parties; there’s nothing a quick swim in a refreshing pool to take the edge off the heat. I’m so HAPPY that we have so many friends and family members who are generous with access to their pools. Oh, and ice cream doesn’t hurt, either.
Want to play along? Click the button to link your Happy List up with Mamarazzi, and then go visit some of the other links to leave some bloggy love.