Happy List 5.21.11
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
1. Last nigh we attended a party to celebrate our neighbors’ 30th anniversary. They rented a restaurant, which was at the top of a building and rotates. There was a deejay, lots of good food and nearly a 100 guests. We had fun, mingling and meeting new people. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a picture of the happy couple together, but I did get a decent on of the Mister and I together.
|A friend loaned me her Kate Spade cocktail ring. I hate to give it back.|
|And since I’ve been all about the shoes this week, I wore these babies.|
It really is a blessing to be included in celebrations such as these. And we’re wishing our friends 30 more years of happiness together.
2. The Mister and I usually go out for brunch on Saturday mornings, but today he made omelets for breakfast at home. It’s nice to spend a quiet weekend morning together….and it’s more friendly to the wallet.
3. I love my pets. They are always happy to see me when I get home, whether I’m in a good mood or not. There’s something so unconditional about a dog’s love. My girls are too sweet.
4. Feeling inspired about my home. I’ve written so many times about how I’m too tired to clean up or played hooky on doing laundry, blah blah blah. This past week, I really have been feeling good about nesting around the house. And the results always are always feel good boosters.
5. Being busy at work. Yes, it means that sometimes I have to stay late or work on Saturdays….but I’m in sales so busy is a good sign. And I’m thankful that we both have jobs with growing companies.
Want to play along? Click the button at the top of the post to link your Happy List up with Mamarazzi.