Happy List 5.1.11
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
1. At the tippy top of my Happy List this week is getting mentioned on Fit Bottomed Girls round up this week. They are one of my favorite fitness blogs, and it was pretty cool to get a link back from them on Thursday.
2. We got to have dinner with the Mister’s family on Wednesday evening. His cousins were in town from Wyoming for a wedding. It’s good to connect with family we don’t get to see very often.
3. Having dinner at our favorite restaurant, 116 Espresso & Wine Bar. And dessert was amazing.
4. So far we have a total of 6 participants and a combined total of 25 miles in my Spring Movement Challenge, which only began on Thursday. There’s still time to join. The first official week starts tomorrow.
5. We just went grocery shopping, the coupon savings were over 30 percent this week.There’s a chicken roasting in the over right now to make dinners with this week, and the Mister is making his awesome banana bread. Life is good =D
Want to play along with the Happy List? Be sure to click the button at the top of the post to link up with Mamarazzi.