Happy List 4.3.12
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Happy Tuesday, y’all! I just cannot believe that it’s April already. We’re all done with the first quarter of the year…time is just flying by.
1. I’ve been a pretty absent blogger, lately. I’d apologize, but really a successful company isn’t something to be sorry about. In fact, it’s a great reason to be HAPPY….tomorrow I have an important business meeting with the bank. So everybody think positive thoughts for me. If things go well, I should have a BIG announcement next month.
2. This weekend, our neighborhood association held a lawn mower tune-up clinic to help everyone get their machine in good working order before the summer starts. I’m so HAPPY that it was a success in spite of the fact that the morning started out rainy.
3. Good mail makes me do a HAPPY dance. Last week, my Julep Maven box and my new painting from Hello Hue (previously Aisle to Aloha) came in. This is my third painting from Lindsay’s etsy shop, and I can’t wait to get them all hung together.
4. Spending time with my family makes me HAPPY. On Sunday, the Mister and I decided to take a spur of the moment trip up to see my folks. It was a great afternoon. On the way home, we took the leisurely two-lane highway route and just enjoyed the gorgeous spring afternoon and each other’s company.
5. Feeling health, fit and strong makes me HAPPY. The Mister and I are back to eating at home more to save money and aim for better nutrition. I love having a properly stocked kitchen. Plus it’s awesome to surprise the Mister with a really great home-cooked meal and see him light up.
What’s on your Happy List this week?
Want to play along? Click the button at the top of my post to link your Happy List up with Mamarazzi.