Happy List 4.24.11
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
1. Our roses are exploding with blooms. I love to walk outside and see all the gorgeous flowers, and I love that the Mister keeps picking them so I have fresh flowers by my bed.
2. These almonds are my new go-to snack at work. Healthy and yummy. That makes my belly happy.
3. The Mister has put some serious time into our garden this weekend, and today all the plants go into the ground. We’re growing tomatoes, peppers, squash, watermelon, brussell sprouts and cucumbers so far.
4. A certain very special blogger friend sent me a cute Easter card and the Britney album I’ve been wanting. Thank you, Janna!
5. Easter! Not only is it the most important day in my church calendar, our church always has a great brunch during the Sunday school hour. There will be at least a half dozen different kinds of breakfast casserole (I’ll share the recipe for mine tomorrow)…too bad we can’t have mimosas too.
What’s on your Happy List? If you want to play along, click the button at the top of the post to link up with Mamarazzi.