Happy List 4.2.11
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
1. At the top of the Happy List this week is a date night with my Mister. We went to see The Adjustment Bureau and had a great evening together. It seems like lately we’re so busy that it’s hard to find time to do date night together. Clearly we need to change that.
2. Finding fun new recipe. I’m hosting a couples wedding shower toward the end of the summer, and I found some fun ideas for the menu.
3. Clean laundry. I’m not a big fan of folding laundry, but it sure is nice to have plenty of clean clothes to wear once everything is done.
4. Making plans with the Mister to head out of town for our anniversary. We’re headed to Charleston to spend some time with a few friends, and I can’t wait to get away for a weekend.
5. Finding three new pairs of shoes yesterday. I’m a size 10 with wide feet so sometimes it really is a challenge. And I almost never get them on sale. I’m looking forward to these Steve Madden booties to arrive in the mail.
If you want to play along with the Happy List, click the button to link up with Mamarazzi. Be sure to leave her some birthday weekend love when you do.