Happy List 4.17.11
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
1. At the top of my Happy List this week is this guy. He just rocks my world, and I’m so lucky to be married to him.
2. Leaving work early on a Friday with a relatively clean desk is a great way to start a weekend out of town.
3. We’re heading to Station 22 this morning for brunch. I can’t wait for some she-crab soup and shrimp and grits. One of my favorite parts of visiting Charleston is all the fantastic low country food to be enjoyed.
4. It may seem kind of random, but roasted brussel sprouts make my belly happy. I’ve been making them at home every chance I get.
5. Coming home from working out and finding flowers from my husband is something that I could really get used to. He spoils me rotten, and I’m an a very lucky girl.
What’s on your happy list this week? Be sure to click the button at the top of the post and link up with Mamarazzi.