Happy List 3.5.11
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
1. I don’t know if it makes me happy, but the Mister and I are getting our taxes done today. It will definitely be a relief to have those done…and maybe we’ll get a little money back too.
2. I got this pretty little clutch and key ring in the mail this week from Syringa Spring. It’s perfect to hold the phone and few dollars when we head down the farmer’s market.
3. These bell and jalapeno peppers are so bright and colorful that I can’t help but smile when I see them. The Mister is planning our garden for the year, and pepper plants are a must.
4. The Mister shaved his winter beard off. His beard is nice looking, but I sure do love him clean-shaven.
5. Our dogs are so thrilled that its springtime. They just want to go for walks and play in the back yard all the time.
Do you want to play along with the Happy List? Click the button to link up with Mamarazzi.