Happy List 3.19.11
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Writing my happy list is one of my favorite parts of blogging. I think it’s so important to focus on the good things in our life, big or small. This is what’s making me smile this week.
1. I had an appointment to donate platelets at the Red Cross this morning, but unfortunately, my iron levels weren’t cooperating. So I had two free hours to spend however I like. I spent the first hour blogging and looking through old cds and then headed to the farmers market with my Mister.
2. I’ve rediscovered quite a few cds I forgot I had. Does anybody remember the song “Nobody Wants to be Lonely“? I’m totally enjoying that at the moment. I will have to spend some time importing the goods into itunes.
3. I am going to make those Irish car bomb cupcakes I mentioned in my confessions post yesterday. They’re going to be awesome.
4. Catching up with friends over fresh streusel bread from the farmer’s market and coffee is a great way to spend a Saturday morning.
5. Boiled peanuts and tomato sandwiches for a lunch while basking in the sunshine…you just can’t beat springtime in South Carolina.