Happy List 2.5.11
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
It’s that time of the week when we all get to share what’s making us smile.
1. The Mister woke up this morning feeling a lot better. I mentioned in my confessions this week that he was sick. Yesterday, he came home looking like he had caught the plague. Some ginger ale and a good night’s sleep fixed him right up. I’m so glad he’s well again.
2. My kid brother called me yesterday. It was nice just to hear his voice. He lives in Washington, and that time difference makes it hard for us to catch up on the phone. Luckily, his wife has a blog, so I can keep up with them HERE.
3. The Mister and I headed out to the mall today. My office wardrobe has been in dire need of an upgrade, and today I had much success. I now have about a week’s worth of new outfits for work. Next week’s mission will be to find some new pumps to go with the clothes.
4. I mailed my Pinktastic Swap package off to Janna. I can’t wait to see what she thinks of all the pink goodness. I’m also pretty excited to see what she sent me.
5. I’ve talked before about how much I love 116 Wine & Espresso Bar. They have amazing food. We just had dinner there with the in-laws. My belly is happy and full of good food.
If you want to play along with the Happy List, click the button to link up with Mamarazzi.